BantinG ReeF: I PiP .. U PiP .. Let PiP iT

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I PiP .. U PiP .. Let PiP iT

Sad but true .. i trash my forex live account today so .. go back to school boss .. go to babypips .. open new demo account again .. trash it for 3 month ... kumpul modal balik .. go back to live ..

he he he anyway i fell good ... this is the lesson i learn .. it war out there .. be prepare ..

- I will accept my losses.
- I understand that losing is just part of the game.
- I know that as long as I have a fear for losing, I have a problem.
- I will tweak my midset to accept the fact that I will face losses.
- I know losing is inevitable no matter what my system is.
- I will keep in mind that losing one fight is just another step to winning the war and I will win this war.
- I am not here to lose big, I shall control my losses, its just a bad business day.
- I am a pro with my art.
- I believe in myself my system and our abilities.
- I am a winner
- I am a winner
- I am a winner

No comments: